When it comes to your health, we have all the time in the world.
Executives run departments, lead projects, and are involved in high-level negotiations that help your company thrive. Like any good investment, executive physicals result in a happier and more successful business. Keeping your key leaders on top of their game is vital to their decision-making and the success of your organization.
What People Are Saying
Executive Physical Components
We thoroughly evaluate their current health and give them as much time to discuss anything they wish with our physicians and healthcare staff.
This is how medicine is meant to be practiced.
Our engaging and energetic staff and comfortable environment makes for a perfect experience for your executive leadership team. We take their time seriously and take great pride in the fact that the executives tell us how much they look forward to coming back year after year.
- Complete Medical History & Immunization Review
- Disease Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive analysis of personal, social and family histories
- Discussion of past medical concerns and treatment for previous health issues
- Medical advice for current health concerns
Comprehensive Physical Examination
- Sensory examinations
- Pulmonary exam
- Cardiovascular exam
- Neurological assessment
- Thyroid – Physical Exam and TSH
- Prostate – Digital Exam and PSA
Laboratory Blood Analysis: (laboratory blood testing will be completed prior to the physical)
- Complete blood work with differential, Blood Chemistry Profile, Coronary Risk Profile
- Metabolic Panel
- Routine Urinalysis
- TSH – thyroid levels
- PSA – annually (all ages) – screen for prostate cancer
- Resting Electrocardiogram & Exercise Treadmill Stress Test or VO2 Max Assessment
- Forced Vital Capacity & Forced Expiratory Volume
- Audiogram & Vision Screening
Body Composition, Nutrition Guidelines
- Height, Weight, Girth Measurement, Body Fat Analysis
Low Back and Core Evaluation, Flexibility & Muscular Fitness Assessments
Personal Executive Physical Reports
- Review of diagnostic testing
- Lifestyle Assessment and preventive health plan and report
- Personal Exercise Prescription and Demonstration
- Recommendation of primary care physician or specialist, if required
- Complete Executive Physical Results Packet (sent by mail)