You Deserve To Live Well. We Can Show You How.
CardioKinetics is a licensed medical solutions provider specializing in biometric screenings, onsite health and fitness assessments, corporate fitness center management, executive physicals, sports medicine, cardiac rehabilitation, and more. We truly care about making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. For over 40 years, our mission has been to “produce healthier people—one at a time”. Whether we are providing preventive medicine services for executives, employees, public safety professionals, or athletes, we make sure everyone receives the attentive, personalized care they deserve.
It’s not just a job, it’s our passion.
- For more than 40 years I have witnessed hundreds of patients become healthier following their cardiac events; beyond even where they were before the diagnosis. Watching these folks regain their physical and emotional lives has served as a huge personal blessing to me.
- I have been very fortunate throughout my 40-year career to be inspired every day by the people I have come to know through CardioKinetics. I have witnessed countless stories unfold of individuals making incredible changes in their lives that allow them to enjoy life to the fullest. As the President of CardioKinetics, I have also had the privilege of working with leaders from many industries, both in the public safety and civilian world. They have shown me how the power of being an empathetic leader truly makes a difference in the lives of employees, their families and the culture of their workplace.
- Responding to emergencies is incredibly stressful, both physically and mentally. For firefighters and police officers, responding to the threat is often as dangerous as the threat itself. It is critical for first responders to understand these risks, and take every precaution to care for their own health. Regular physical activity and cardiac assessments, by CardioKinetics, are vital to staying prepared and protecting all of us who depend on their brave service.
- I have seen first-hand the difference CardioKinetics makes in helping the men and women of the Rehoboth Beach Police Department prepare for the physical and mental challenges they face every day. The extensive testing and follow-up CardioKinetics provides go beyond benefiting the individual – they benefit the force in general and the community at large.
- I have always strived to live a healthy lifestyle. Thankfully my previous employers provided annual health examinations with CardioKinetics. In April of 2015, during my annual Middletown Police physical with CardioKinetics, Josh discovered what I thought was just another minor issue with my blood pressure and heart rate. CardioKinetics scheduled me to see a Cardiologist, who discovered four major arterial blocks. Two of which were 100%.
- We couldn’t be happier with the service CardioKinetics has provided our Town Employees and Police Officers. In fact, I believe they have saved at least two lives by finding serious issues during health testing and screenings. For that reason alone, the service they provide is invaluable.
- Cardiokinetics has played a vital role in ensuring that Delaware law enforcement officers are prepared to do their demanding jobs. They have been a great partner to the State of Delaware.
- I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere this morning. It is certainly not one of my top ten fun things to do, but I know it is for my benefit as well as my officers. You and your staff made what I thought would be a horrible experience a very enjoyable one!
- Law Enforcement professionals are often required to make split-second decisions that can mean the difference between life and death. CardioKinetics helps the men and woman of the Rehoboth Beach Police Department stay physically and mentally fit and better equips us to meet the challenge of maintaining order and protecting the community we serve.
- Our organization utilized CardioKinetics’ services to implement a wellness program whereby employees took ownership of their physical fitness in a non-punitive environment that rewards success. CardioKinetics has helped us create a culture of wellness beyond a job description and as a lifelong commitment to health and fitness.
- I can tell you from personal experience that yearly health testing is imperative. Police officers experience both physical and mental challenges each and every day. Unfortunately there are medical issues that have no physical symptoms. These issues can be detected through CardioKinetics Health Testing. More importantly, they can be addressed before becoming a major health concern.
- If your Health Assessment Program was not implemented, I would not be alive right now!
- CardioKinetics took my health testing seriously. They were thorough and treated me with the utmost care. Not only were they thorough with my health testing but they also assisted in my recovery (after having 4-way bypass). This allowed me to return to work in record time. I believe because of the health screening at CardioKinetics I am able to enjoy a happy healthy life with my wife and three kids.
- I was training for the Ironman Maryland triathlon and thought it would be helpful for my training and wise for my health and peace of mind to have a VO2 Max and cardio stress test done. I contacted Matt Hall, one of our triathletes, at CardioKinetics and he scheduled me for a test. Upon arrival a brief medical history was taken as well as my vital signs. The complete test took less than thirty minutes during which time I was closely monitored. I sat down with the staff after the test and they went over the results in great detail providing me with a wealth of information including where my level of fitness was and how my body responded to the test. I would highly recommend this testing to anyone training for any type of endurance activity.
- I believe I am alive today because of God's sovereign plan and the care of CardioKinetics. I have learned that my heart doesn't just belong to me, but to my family and those around me.
- I greatly admire the work CardioKinetics is doing to improve the health, longevity and productivity of all of their clients. I consider the founder, Tom Hall, a close friend and valued colleague in this important field of preventive medicine.
- CardioKinetics is in the business of “producing healthier people” through a personal relationship and a caring approach to healthy lifestyle changes. We are witnessing the future of preventive medicine well ahead of its time.
- Our 250 associates have experienced overall health improvements and many of them share how much better they feel, thanking us for giving them the tools and support to help them lead a healthier life. CardioKinetics understands real world behavior and creates challenges and programs tailored to our employees' needs to get results.
- We use CardioKinetics not only for our team, but also for our clients. Their experience and the compassion for people set them apart from all other health and wellness providers we've worked with."
We Love Helping People
When Tom Hall was just 18 years old, he suddenly lost his older brother to Hodgkin’s disease. From that moment, Tom knew that he wanted to dedicate his life to the health of others by helping them proactively take steps toward lifestyle improvements. After studying health science in college, Tom knew it was time to open up his own clinic. After receiving a loan with the help of his old professor and mentor, Dr. Robert Neeves, Tom was able to afford the equipment needed for this company, and CardioKinetics was born.
Shortly thereafter, Rich Shaw partnered with Tom to lead the preventive medicine division of the business, which would become recognized nationally for its innovative approach to employee and public safety wellness. These two have been serving the community for decades, and their enthusiastic passion for helping others has made CardioKinetics a true leader in changing lives—one person at a time.